Today’s projects require the integration of many disciplines and fresh ideas. That’s why we make every effort to hand-pick our team members on the basis of talent, enthusiasm, savvy thinking, fresh ideas, and a passion for finding solutions to our customers’ problems. Bhate’s engineers, scientists, and construction personnel exhibit the highest technical standards and business ethics. Responsiveness and technical distinction are the foundation of our business. Bhate is interested in all applicants but pays particular attention to candidates who are:
- Environmental Engineers (PE)
- Civil Engineers (PE)
- Environmental Scientists
- Asbestos Specialists
- Building Scientists
- Safety Professionals
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Construction Quality Control System Manager (CQCSM)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Environmental Technicians
- Demolition Specialists
- Energy Assessors
- Certified Environmental Auditors
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Trained Professionals/Technicians
- LEED Certified Professionals
Construction Superintendent – QCM/SSHO Tyndall AFB, FL
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer that promotes and values diversity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bhate is committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. To provide this information, the Bhate website has been designed to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended.
Section 508 requires that all individuals with disabilities (whether they are federal government employees or members of the general public) have access to, and use of information and data, comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the company. Any individual with a disability who experiences difficulty accessing information on Bhate’s website should contact Human Resources by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include
- the nature of the accessibility problem encountered,
- the URL (web address) of the page in question,
- the specific information sought, and
- the individual’s email address for a response.
A member of the Human Resources Department will respond within three business days, and work with the individual to provide the information being sought.