Job Type: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Director of Environmental Remediation
FLSA Status: Exempt
Bhate is seeking to fill a position for an Administrative Assistant for the Denver CO office. The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Director of Environmental Remediation and will provide a broad range of administrative, word processing, document preparation, and proposal support to Bhate’s team of environmental professionals located in Denver and nationwide. Bhate’s Environmental Remediation group specializes in the investigation and cleanup of client sites impacted by historical releases of fuels, solvents, and other contaminants. The group executes environmental remediation projects for the Department of Defense, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the Environmental Protection Agency, other federal agencies, and commercial clients throughout the US. Other Bhate business lines that the Denver office supports include Environmental Compliance, Fueling System Upgrades, Facility Abatement/Demolition, and Construction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Word processing support and preparation of documents in Adobe pdf format and hard copy as required
- Document review, quality control support, and final editing
- Preparation and review of correspondence, spreadsheets, graphics, and reports
- Coordination of meetings, travel, conferences, and other related items pertinent to the overall client expectations
- Formatting of tables and figures for reports/work plans/deliverables
- Support of proposal preparation and marketing efforts as required
- Coordination of inquiries, bidding, and pricing of subcontractors and vendors during proposal preparation and project execution
- General office administration and organization, including ordering/ maintenance of materials and supplies
- Duties will include supporting a wide variety of administrative, project, and proposal support and will expand as understanding of Bhate’s processes grows over time.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software programs required
- Experience with SharePoint, Teams, and/or accounting software is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills are required
- At minimum of 5 years of administrative experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Journalism, or similar field preferred
- Candidates must be task oriented, deadline oriented, and client focused
- Successful candidates will be able to work independently and in team settings, have good time-management skills, and a strong willingness to learn
Job Type: Full time
Competitive compensation and benefits are available and will be determined based on related experience and knowledge.
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.