Bhate is an established firm seeking to fill a position for a Proposal Coordinator. The Proposal Coordinator will report directly to the Sr. Proposal Manager. Duties will include supporting the company’s Proposal Manager(s) in the preparation and production of proposals for Federal, Municipal and Commercial clients.
Routine assignments include:
- Capturing and tracking proposal opportunities in a proposal support database for future reference and management decisions;
- Assisting with reviewing requests for proposal and technical work scopes to determine proposal concept and proposal resource needs;
- Attending meetings and taking minutes;
- Working with project managers to assist with technical proposal preparation, subcontractor identification and coordination, cost estimations;
- Establishing proposal input timelines; and assistance with proposal development, including graphic design and formatting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Journalism, or similar field preferred.
- Flexibility in working hours is a must (occasionally, late nights, weekends and travel are required).
- Proposal, technical writing, or similar experience required.
- Proposal experience in Government contracts is required.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), organization skills and schedule management are a must.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required; candidate must be deadline oriented.
- Significant experience in the Microsoft Office and Adobe suites of software programs is required.
- Experience creating and editing graphics is strongly desired.
- Experience with SharePoint is desired.
Competitive compensation and benefits are available and will be determined based on related experience and knowledge.
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer that promotes and values diversity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.