Bhate is an established firm seeking to fill a position for a Proposal Coordinator. The Proposal Coordinator will report directly to the Sr. Proposal Manager. Duties will include supporting the company’s Proposal Manager(s) in the preparation and production of proposals for Federal, Municipal and Commercial clients.
Routine assignments include:
- Capturing and tracking proposal opportunities in a proposal support database for future reference and management decisions;
- Assisting with reviewing requests for proposal and technical work scopes to determine proposal concept and proposal resource needs;
- Attending meetings and taking minutes;
- Working with project managers to assist with technical proposal preparation, subcontractor identification and coordination, cost estimations;
- Establishing proposal input timelines; and assistance with proposal development, including graphic design and formatting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Journalism, or similar field preferred.
- Flexibility in working hours is a must (occasionally, late nights, weekends and travel are required).
- Proposal, technical writing, or similar experience required.
- Proposal experience in Government contracts is required.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), organization skills and schedule management are a must.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required; candidate must be dead-line oriented.
- Significant experience in the Microsoft Office and Adobe suites of software programs is required.
- Experience creating and editing graphics is strongly desired.
- Experience with SharePoint is desired.
Competitive compensation and benefits are available and will be determined based on related experience and knowledge.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bhate Environmental Associates, Inc. is an environmental solutions company using state-of-the-art technologies to solve problems. Our family of employees focuses on a collective commitment to each of our clients. We believe in collaboration, robust training, outstanding compensation, benefits to staff and, always, quality work. Our team, located in 10 offices in the US and abroad, provides the following core services:
- Environmental Compliance
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action
- Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization
- Design Build
- Design Bid/Build
- Horizontal and Vertical
- Life-cycle and Analyses
- Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) Analysis
- Hazard Evaluations
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.