Demolition Project Superintendent – Hunter Liggett, Camp Parks, CA
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bhate is seeking to fill a position for a Demolition Project Superintendent. The successful candidate will be responsible for all technical and site execution issues of the project as well as general on-site demolition crew supervision, site project quality, site safety, subcontractor coordination and quality control. Work as a liaison with contract representatives, design team and home office project management. The Site Superintendent is also responsible for coordinating work with the on-site customer representative, all site quality and safety reporting and procedures; task execution within the project scope, schedule and budget; and conformance to the project design and specifications.
*This role requires travel for extended periods of time while on project*
- Ability to determine, coordinate and manage site resource usage including self-performing craft and subcontractor craft
- Operation of equipment including: 200 & 300-series excavator, skid steer, bull dozer
- Planning and Coordination of all day to day activities
- Maintain and Control Site Documentation and Reporting
- Work with the Project Manager for execution and control of progress, scope, budget, potential change conditions and overall project quality
- Provide and control all material and equipment deliveries and acceptance
- Ensure strict adherence to Company timekeeping and recordkeeping policies
- Strong ability to foresee critical interface issues and provide workaround plans
- Knowledge and experience in Army Corps of Engineers Three Phase Inspection Procedures
- Proven experience in site staff hiring and management and adherence to company policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will need solid demolition background skills and abilities, as well as at least 10+ years of experience in a superintendent capacity with a mid-sized General Contractor/Demolition Contractor. Strong military demolition background and/or security clearances are a plus. This position will be the on-site point of contact for all sub-contractors, responsible for ensuring safety, quality, scheduling, and budgets.
Competitive compensation and benefits are available and will be determined based on related experience and knowledge.
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.