Demolition Foreman – Nationwide Travel
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bhate is seeking an experienced Demolition Foreman to support a current and/or future general earthwork and environmental demolition project. The Demolition Foreman must be able to manage a crew of laborers and operators on project jobsites while concentrating on the completion of jobs within the specified and scheduled timeline.
*This role requires travel for extended periods of time while on project.*
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage crew members, and gather information for facility access passes, notification of job locations, start times and other necessary scheduling requirements.
- Read and interpret site-specific safety plans, and ensure all crew members are properly outfitted with the minimum PPE, as outlined in the company safety policy and the PPE policy.
- Conduct regularly scheduled safety meetings.
- Read and comprehend site-specific rules and maintenance instructions.
- Conduct daily inspections and keep track of inventory on tools and equipment, ensuring they are safe and operational.
- *This role requires travel for extended periods of time while on project.*
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain clear access to project jobsite locations.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, background check, and fit for duty physical.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have experience operating heavy equipment including excavators, loaders, and skid steers, preferably 10+ years.
- Demonstrate high motivation, a strong work ethic, dependability, and have the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Operation of equipment including: 200 & 300-series excavator, skid steer, and bulldozer.
- Work well and take directions from Supervisors and Managers.
- Be in good physical condition and able to manage long days and physically challenging tasks.
- Ability to tolerate the dust and noise which result from the demolition of buildings or structures, and/or remediation of contaminated soil.
Competitive compensation and benefits are available and will be determined based on related experience and knowledge.
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.