Job Title: Fuels Project Coordinator
Posting Date: 06/07/2022
Project Coordinator (PC), Fuels
Bhate is seeking a Project Coordinator (PC) for the Fuels Group. The PC assists the Fuels Group Program Manager and Project Managers in the implementation, oversight, and management of all aspects of project execution. The PC will also support Project Controls personnel with the scheduling and cost control components of project execution. Additionally, the PC will provide aid and support to field personnel during field execution activities such as documentation flow and control and administrative support. The Project Coordinator position provides an opportunity to progress into project management roles with developed experience. This is a critical role for the successful execution and completion of fuels related construction projects at Bhate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a support team member to the Project Management team
- Assist the Project Management team in collecting data for use in managing the project budget, schedule, RFIs, field documentation, contract modifications and change orders
- Assist in preparation of project-specific plans and pre-construction deliverables
- Engage and coordinate with all project stakeholders
- Work with field personnel and technical support to assess conformance to contract documents
- Assist field personnel with electronic documentation flow, organization, and retainage
- Assist with DoD and base specific access requirements
- Ability to read, comprehend and discuss project budgets and schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Able to research, analyze, interpret, and present data.
- Able to carry out multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Effective verbal communication skills with clients, colleagues, vendors, and subcontractors
- A minimum of 8 years combined experience with project management support (AFCEC, NAVFAC or USACE preferred)
- Degree in Construction Management is preferred
- Familiarity with EM-385 and OSHA compliant programs
- Working knowledge and use of United Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
- Familiarity with DoD Standards AW 078-24-28 and AW 078-24-27 is desired
- Familiarity with API-650, API-653, API-570, UFC-460, and NDE techniques is desired
- Very proficient with the construction RFI and material submittal process
- Strong background with construction procedures and practices.
- Current Construction Quality Management Certificate or completion of the Certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Pro and P6
- Proven skills: organization, time management, and proactive decision making
Today’s projects require the integration of many disciplines and fresh ideas. That’s why we make every effort to hand-pick our team members based on talent, enthusiasm, savvy thinking, fresh ideas, and a passion for finding solutions to our customers’ problems. Bhate’s engineers, scientists, and construction personnel exhibit the highest technical standards and business ethics. Responsiveness and technical distinction are the foundation of our business. Bhate is interested in all applicants but pays particular attention to candidates who are:
Bhate is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Human Resources Director 1608 13th Avenue South, Suite 300 Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Bhate offers an extremely competitive benefits package, a generous paid holiday and vacation schedule, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, cafeteria plan, 401K savings plan, company-sponsored retirement plan, short and long-term disability, defined incentive compensation plan (bonuses), a professional development program, and flexible work schedule.
Bhate’s compensation program is designed to support our objectives of attracting and retaining well-qualified and highly skilled employees. We provide equitable compensation for the type and level of the work performed, while recognizing and rewarding individual differences in job performance.
- Comprehensive medical insurance plan for employees and dependents
- Prescription drug benefits for employees and dependents
- Dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Vision insurance for employees & dependents
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Company-paid basic life and accident insurance
- Short-term (employee paid) and long-term (company paid) disability
- Optional life and accident insurance for employees and dependents
- Medical and Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development program
- Bonus program